Sunday, February 07, 2010

Happy Birthday KT!!

 

For Ketty's 19th birthday we went to prairie scooner we had so much fun it was fun to bring her presents. She loved them all I gave her my old film SLR she loved it. David got Kt a small camp stove and a canteen filter.  What is better than a steak cool decor and wonderful family.

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 After  dinner we wnet back to  my parents and ketty tried out some of her  fun prizes  such as the little water filter cnteen  david got her at smith and edwards she loved it and even tried it out on the house tap water.

 

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire!

 

  

I also got her this cool sketchbook

 

Mom and dad also got her a nice hiking back pack 


1 comment:

  1. sooo jealous- there bread is soooo good! i heart my ketty- the pics of david make me happy- miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete