Thursday, April 25, 2013

Seeing santa

emersons and evias first real picture with santa at city creek . they had a system where you put your name down and come back in a half hour or so for your turn Brilliant times have changed since i saw santa where you waited for an hour and a half in the snow. so we went and walked around while we waited  for our turn. whe it came time for our turn at santas lantern evia was terrified and would not get close to santa for any reason she is squirming out of my reach in the photo and of course emerson is screaming his head off david and i felt so bad for santa. that we almost started to laugh. this will be a picture to remember.






Waiting to see santa!


this is a special out fit to me my grandma collected and kept things for many years and she passed away years ago but when emerson was born my aunt found this sweater and hat for emerson and i meant so much to me to have something i know she probably would have given me anyway. he looked so cute in it and he grew out of it so fast.






No comments:

Post a Comment