Friday, July 20, 2012

Bear lake baby shower








We have had this bear lake trip planned for a year or so and I was so bummed when i was put on bedrest. I was put on bedrest for high blood pressure and preclampsia and i had three apointments a week to go to to be sure the baby and I were ok. but I was so lonely and stir crazy and wanted to not be home alone so I was a bad patient and decided to come up with david and evie. When I got up there my mum and sisters threw me a surprise shower it was so sweet and was so nice to be together as  sisters and mumsey. during the shower the boys played cards next door. the baby got some very cute outfits and blankets it was one of the first times this pregnancy I felt like I could breathe and sigh relief. Nothing about this pregnancy was or has been easy and seeing the cute outfits made me excited and not so nervous. It was such a sweet gesture and I was greatful I came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment