Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jamba! Jamba! Jamba!



 

Today david used his jamba juice gift card that he got for christmas and got me and him some jamba juices. But when he came home he came home with two and a half. the leftovers from my smoothie  were put into a baby size cup. We emptied the cup and let her hold it. She reached out and with an iron grip took the cup and automatically stuck the straw in her mouth. So much for sippee cups she is moving on to using a straw already!! It was so cute she would not let go and would start to whine when we took it away. I decided to be a bad influence and dipped my finger in my smoothie and stuck it in her mouth , she first thought it was weird but then she started to like it better. Forget breastfeeding bring on the jamba juice!!




No comments:

Post a Comment